Registering For Summer Camp Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3!
Step 1:   Look at our program offerings online & choose your sessions:
Adventure Camp (Ages 8 - 15)
Summer Camp (Ages 3 - 7)
Mommy, Me & Nature (Ages 18 - 36 months)
Step 2:   Print out and complete this REGISTRATION FORM
Registration begins March 4, 2017
Step 3:   Return Completed Form With Payment to NCNC:
Drop off at the Visitor's Center Front Desk:
Monday - Saturday from 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Mail:     New Canaan Nature Center
Attn: Summer Camp Registration
144 Oenoke Ridge
New Canaan, CT 06840
Fax:     (203) 966-6536
- All registration forms will be processed in the order they are received.
- Spaces for camp are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If a session is full at the time of processing, registration will be placed on hold and parent notified to discuss alternate options such as a wait list.
- A Welcome Packet including required camp forms and other information will be sent within two to three weeks of registration processing.
- If you have questions regarding registration status, please contact our registrar,
Debbie Jaeger (203) 966-9577 x20.
Save 10% on all summer registrations during Saturday March 4th Kick Off only
Receive additional 10% when registering for four or more sessions (per child), during Saturday March 4th Kick Off only
After Registration Day Discount
- Only applicable during Registration Kickoff from 9:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. on March 4, 2017.
- Does not apply to Lunch Bunch
- Save 10% when registering for four or more sessions per child.
- Discount is applied to total balance of multiple sessions booked at the same time, not including Lunch Bunch.